SY 2020 – 2021
Application starts December 11, 2019
Application for the College Entrance Test starts on December 11, 2019, and scheduled every day thereafter from Mondays to Fridays (M, T, and Th – 7:30-12:00, 1:30-6:00; W and F – 7:30-12:00, 1:30-5:00). You can visit the University College Guidance Center to register your applications. There will only be 300 limited slots per exam date. First come, first served.
- Properly accomplished USL-CET Application Form(FM-GCC-302) available at http://bit.ly/USLCET2020 or visit the College Guidance Center.
- USL-CET Fee: One Hundred Pesos (PHP100) to be settled at the Accounting Office. Once the permit has been secured, the paid amount becomes non-refundable.
- One (1) 2×2 ID photo WITH NAME TAG; white background; eyes and face and/or hair not covered. Affix your signature at the back of the photo.
|January 11, 2020||300 only|
|February 8, 2020||300 only|
|March 14, 2020||300 only|
- Testing Centers will soon be announced.
- Registration procedure will also be announced for Satellite Testing.