1. one(1) Original and one(1) photocopy of Form 138 (4th Year Card) marked Eligible for Admission to College
2. two(2) copies of recent colored ID Picture (2×2) with white background
3. One(1) Original and One(1) Photocopy of the National Career Achievement Examination (NCAE) result
4. Certificate of Good Moral Character
5. Result of USL Placement Examination
6. Certificate of Live Birth from NSO (2 clear photocopies)
7. if married, submit a church marriage contract.
* Incoming College Freshmen who have met all requirements for admission are admitted in the office of the Dean of Student Affairs.
For Old Students
(those who did not obtain an honorable dismissal)
Must submit their grades of previous terms and their ID cards. However the following regulations will be observed:
For Transfer Students
* A Committee on Transferees, consisting of the Dean of Student Affairs as Chairman, the Academic Deans and the Guidance Coordinator as members, deliberates on the applicants for transfer after having submitted all required documents. The same committee recommends result of deliberation to the College President for final approval. Only then can transferees be admitted officially in the office of the Dean of Student Affairs.
For Cross Enrollees
(from another school to USL)
For Cross Enrollees
(from USL to another school)
USL reserves the right to drop, dismiss and not re-admit any student who uses fake records or misrepresents facts during enrollment and/or during the school year.
A student is supposed to enroll subjects of the curricular year to which he belongs. Students are allowed to enroll the number of units they can conveniently carry, but should not be less than 15 units. Working students who come only after 5:00 P.M. and graduating students (those on their last subjects) are exempted from the minimum unit requirement.
Proper Procedure of Dropping of all Subjects/Withdrawal of Enrollment. A student who wants to drop all his subjects should:
PVAO, Government Scholars, Study Now Pay Later Plan beneficiaries who submit the necessary supporting papers are allowed to enroll without payment of fees (except for the items not included in the P.V.A.O. benefits in the case of such beneficiaries), provided the supporting agency is up-to-date in the payment of the students account to the school; otherwise the student concerned pays as other students do for the current semester. Such payment will be refunded upon receipt of payment from the sponsor.