HS Department is committed to provide premium basic secondary education towards the holistic development of the young adolescents who will become self-directed persons and responsible members of the Church and the Society.
Inspired by Saint Louis, the Patron of the Youth, with the intercession of Mother Mary, and with strong collaboration with parents and community for the education of the young, USL-HS continues to be a beacon of excellence through committed efforts for:
To form adolescents with strong religious foundation and passion for excellence in their curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular endeavors.
- Graduate School
- School of Health and Allied Sciences
- School of Accontancy, Business and Hospitality
- School of Business Administration and Accountancy
- School of Engineering, Architecture and Interior Design
- School of Education, Arts and Sciences
- School of Information and Computing Sciences
- High School Department
- Elementary Department